Repair Inaccessible Exchange EDB Files
While working with MS Exchange Server in collaboration with MS Outlook, you may face glitches of exchange database corruption. Finding out the corruption level of exchange server is the first step towards the resolution EDB database issues. You can take help of the Eseutil.exe utility of Microsoft to get rid of all minor Exchange EDB corruptions. But, in case of severe EDB corruption situation you would require a professional EDB recovery tool like Recoveryfix for Exchange Server Recovery utility. The software has been specially devised to repair EDB file issues and recover Exchange mailbox data effectively.
- Performs quick and accurate recovery of inaccessible Exchange mailbox data.
- Saves extracted EDB to PST format in order to have easy access through MS Outlook.
- Capable of restoring deleted mailboxes from Exchange server database.
- Resolve severe issues in almost every condition.
- Fixes Exchange Database checksum errors.
- Integrated with two powerful EDB recovery modes: Standard and Advanced scan.
- Offers advanced settings to optimize EDB repairing and recovery process.
- Recovers both Priv1.EDB and Pub1.EDB files of Exchange database.
- Competent enough to restore complete mailboxes of MS Exchange Server.
- Provides advanced settings for filtering the EDB recovery.
- Recovers permanently deleted user mailboxes also.
- Displays all the recovered EDB data in hierarchical manner with preview.
- Available with free trial version.
- Now supports Exchange server 2013, MS Outlook 2013 including Windows 8.1 OS.
Empowered with advanced algorithms, the software performs a quick and thorough scanning of entire Exchange database and extracts all possible data. It successfully resolve all EDB issues that generally occur due to storage media errors, large file size errors, Jet Engine errors, user mailbox deletion, virus attacks, etc. Furthermore, it fixes all your minor and severe EDB corruption errors and gives you an expected result of Exchange database recovery. The recovered EDB files can be saved in EDB or .PST format. The software is also capable of rebuilding corrupted EDB files. The individual files recovered from Exchange database can be saved in .EML and .MSG.
While performing Exchange Mailbox Recovery process, the software converts Exchange EDB files (both private and public folders) into PST files. Thus, Recoveryfix for Exchange Server Recovery software recovers emails, attachments, folders, images, tasks, notes, appointments, journals, Sent Items, permanently deleted emails, email properties and every other item of the user mailbox. Now, Recoveryfix for Exchange Server Recovery software is fully compatible to MS Exchange server 2013 (both 32 bit and 64 bit), MS Outlook 2013 (both 32 bit and 64 bit) along with Windows 8/8.1, 10 OS.
The trial version of Recoveryfix for Exchange Server Recovery software is ready to download for free. You can try it before purchasing the licensed version of this tool as it’s free of cost. It helps you to get a personal experience regarding all aspect of software. When you work with the trial version of repair EDB file software, it displays all the recovered files of Exchange server database in a hierarchical manner with preview. It restricts you to save all the recovered EDB files, but you can save them by purchasing the licensed version.